Thursday, November 9, 2023

 

We’re the darlings of the mainland scene. She is the queen of the main stage Romeo and Juliet. I drive the black double naught. The road circuits culminate at the airport. Or Camelot. Says the director to his female lead, “keep your focus to your “Romeo” (co star). If I should crash somewhere around Imperial City. She won’t be waiting. She’ll be half way across the Unites States tour. It is the director she’s after. Much as she and I are together. The talk of the right now. We’re seen and it bring envy. The public relations is for the good but we must be good beyond the looks and the speed.

I’m on a circuit up the east coast. Expect she’s at the winner’s circle. Is when we get outside the cities and it’s a sprint. The kiss is hardly passionate but she just come from Los Angeles. Long as I win there she is front and center. Build excitement for the stages they’re naked. She’s back after her Head Man, headlining if I lost the race that day. Off the Mainland theatre. I’m in the audience for a time but I’m gone before the encore. Like I don’t see the leering, enthusiasm from the crowd.   

 I am lucky to be the object of your affection. It says so in print. She’s thinking about me at she performance. Her inspiration. Same as my ambition to win. I’m neck and neck at break neck speed. The black double naught. Every kiss become cover in all the publications on the mainland celebrity scene. She’ll never catch her man and I crash near Americus. With that she melt into the crowd. Into a car and driven away to rehearsal. With tinted windows and charm she build for stage and monologue. On lovers unrequited until she collapse. G©

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is her exhibition to kill for. She start out on South Village. Expect to finish in the gardens of Patagonia. And the stage there. Work he...